Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
- Errors on our page will be corrected where and when discovered.
- Willy Goodprice reserve the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted.
- Sales Tax: Orders shipped to Texas are subject to sales tax.
- VAT for international customers: Orders shipped internationally may be subject to VAT (value-added tax), GST (goods & services tax), and/or Customs fees. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay taxes or fees assessed by your country at the time of delivery.
- We must receive payment of the order, including any shipping charges and taxes, before your order can be accepted.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive confirmation that your order has been accepted via email at the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
- The following payment methods are accepted: Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Masterpass, Paypal, Visa Checkout, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Please submit your cancellation request as quickly as possible by phone or email.
- Most orders ship same-day or next business day. We cannot guarantee an order will be cancelled prior to shipment.
- Upon successful order cancellation, Willy Goodprice will issue a full refund to the payment method used at checkout.
- Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited back to your account.
- We do not guarantee a specific cancellation-window.
- If cancellation is requested after the order has shipped, our return policy will apply and the item must be returned before a refund can be processed. The buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
- If the product we deliver is not what you ordered, is damaged or defective upon delivery, or is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing via email or through our Contact Us page within 5 business days of delivery of the item.
- If you do not receive the item you have ordered within the time specified at checkout, we shall have no liability unless you notify us of the problem within 30 days of the date on which you placed your order.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this term.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase Goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain products to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect to the export or import of the products you purchase.
- All products ship new-in-box as packaged by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturers are responsible to handle all warranty issues involving parts and condition of items.
- Expected quality or functionality of an item is the Manufacturer's responsibility. We do not guarantee quality or functionality of products purchased.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Please contact us with any concerns and we will work with you to reach a viable resolution.